1. Remove lashes from the tray by carefully and gently handling them from the outside end of the band, with your fingers or a tweezer.
2. Measure the lashes to fit your lash line and trim the excess from the outer corner, if necessary.
3. Lash glue must be applied along the entire band as precisely as possible, concentrating a little more on the ends and wait approximately 10 seconds for the glue to become tacky.
4. Apply your Evermore Lashes as close to the base of your natural lash line as possible, and add a little pressure along the lash band as the glue dries, for a secure finish.
1. Gently remove lashes by handling from the band, and be mindful not to tug on the actual lash strands.
2. Carefully remove remaining glue from the lash band with your fingers or tweezers. It is critical to be as cautious as possible during this step in order to prevent the strands from breaking off of the band. (Normally over time some natural shedding may occur.)
3. To maintain the longevity, shape and cleanliness of your Evermore Lashes, enclose them into their original box after each use.
DO curl your lashes if desired. Our lashes have very similar qualities as the human lash, and are capable of holding curls, as they are made from 100% cruelty-free mink fur.
DON’T apply mascara directly to your Evermore Lashes, as it can cause the shape and style to deteriorate for further uses. If you wish to wear mascara please apply it to your natural lashes before applying your Evermore Lashes.
DON’T soak your Evermore Lashes in water, product or any sort of liquid for the same reasons as mentioned above. Our lashes made of natural fur, so in order to ensure their longevity, you must keep them in the natural state you’ve received them in.